Special Update: What’s in the bag?
1. There’s the Rickshaw bag itself, of course, in one of 12 different colors, sporting an embroidered TED logo on the flap, and a commemorative label inside.
2. Bobble plastic filtered water bottle, designed by Karim Rashid.
3. BBC “Life” 4-DVD set
4. Clif Bar energy bar (Crunchy Peanut Butter)
5. One year subscription to “Editorial Intelligence”
6. Enlightenment Productions 2-DVD set, “The World Unseen” and “I Can’t Think”
7. Espressi “Give One, Get One” special offer
8. Coupon for a free FON SIMPL wifi router
9. Coupon for a customized market research report from Frost & Sullivan
10. Tin of Hint Mints
11. Bottle of hand sanitizer gel from SJK Products
12. Pocket notebook from Rhodia
13. One-year subscription to the digital edition of the Stanford Social Innovation Review
14. Paperback copy of “Please Take One, One Step Towards a More Generous Life”, by Mike Dickson
15. An umbrella (just in case)
16. “Inklet” trackpad application and stylus from Ten One Design
17. Code for free download of Thomas Dolby’s new music album, “Amerikana”
18. International multi-profile SIM card with phone credits from Truphone
19. Kymera Magic Wand from The Wand Company
20. One-year subscription to “We7” mobile music service
21. TED program guide with speaker bios
22. TED Fellows facebook